This statement applies to content published on the kef.ac.uk domain.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use and understand our website.
Our accessibility commitment includes making sure that our website visitors can:
- easily understand our web pages by making the content as simple as possible
- zoom in up to 300% on a webpage without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver).
How accessible this website is
Some parts of our website are not fully accessible. For example:
- The Tableau dashboards embedded in the site are not fully accessible.
- Images supplied by institutions in their narrative statements may lack alternative text.
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you have any queries about the accessibility of this website, or need information in a different format, please email us at email@example.com
For information on the accessibility of the Tableau dashboard, visit the Tableau website.